COVID-19 Important Information
COVID-19 Important Information Before You Visit
WE ARE STILL OPEN AND WE HAVE ADDITIONAL COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS
In addition to our standard infection controls we have implemented the following measures:
- All patients will be prescreened to ensure they meet the Australian Dental Association requirements to be fit and well to attend.
- Our high standards of infection control within the practice continue & with added vigilance.
- There is a limit of one accompanying person per patient allowed in the practice.
- All surfaces touched (eg handles, eftpos machines, pens) are being wiped down after each use.
- We have temporarily removed the iPads from the kids area. They will be back when coronavirus goes away!
What you should do:
- Please do not attend if you are not 100% well.
- When you arrive at your appointment please stay in your car and send us a text on 0480018823 to let us know you’ve arrived. We do not want any patients in the waiting room.
- When you first enter the surgery we will provide you with antiviral mouth rinse which you will rinse your mouth with for 30 seconds.
- Please don’t bring cash, we have a contactless payment system in place.
- Please make sure to take care of your oral health during this time so that your body can focus on fighting other infections!
- Be kind to everyone else around you! We are all in this together.
Please help us to keep everyone safe!